Making A Living, brought to you by ArchiTeam, will bring together a broad range of professionals representing a range of disciplines from Australia and abroad. This one day conference event seeks to share insights from architects and allied professionals leveraging entrepreneurship, business strategy, collaboration and disruptive innovation to achieve positive outcomes. The ArchiTeam Board of Directors will be emceeing the event.
• How can architects facilitate, measure, charge for and promote design value?
• How can architects define, generate, share and defend knowledge?
• How can architects transform creative ideas into action?
• How can architects steward an abundance of ideas into a resource-limited world?
by Session Chair: TBC
• With which people must architects collaborate to achieve success?
• Which systems facilitate effective and profitable architecture businesses?
• How can architects better exploit emerging technologies?
• How can architects redefine the metrics of success?
• How can architects facilitate both successful projects and successful businesses?
• How can architects convert business vision into business
• What are the essential ingredients of a resilient business?
• How can architects anticipate and prepare for change?
• How can architects foster diverse people and career opportunities?
We’re honoured to have several amazing industry and related speakers
There will be plenty of opportunities to meet and network with industry counterparts and engage with featured speakers.
This one day conference is situated in one of the most convenient locations in the heart of the city.
Following on from the conference, join us at the Forrester’s Hall, Collingwood for an evening of conversation, networking with your fellow ArchiTeamers.
Drinks and food will be provided!
Finding a good hotel can be tricky. So here are some of our favourite hotels close to the event location.
Choose your favorite pass for the event.
* Early Bird Special! Get in early and get $10 off ticket prices, offer ends 07/02/19.
The map and Contact details are listed within the contact information.You will also receive a confirmation email with location map.
The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the event fee. For corporate accommodation rate, please contact us directly.
All payments are processed via PayPal. You may also pay at the time of event. But please reserve your seat by contacting us directly.
All tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by us, in which case we will always make a full refund.
Fill the form below to get directions to our event location